The start of every year may be a proper time to work on setting new business goals and resolutions; after all, its the start of a new beginning that has major significance to the whole world. Here are 4 business tips that will help you start off 2019.
- Review your vision for the business. Starting off the year with eagerness and drive for the vision will help kick off the business year and set it in the right direction. Evaluate where the business is at and set new milestones for 2019
- Categorize your mailing list:
- Segment your audience and know who your clients are. Stay in touch with them and seek their opinion and feedback.
- Know how many leads were acquired during the previous year and make plans to increase this number by setting goals.
- Pin point acquaintances and ensure to stay in touch with them during the course of the year.
- Review the products and/or services list, evaluate the performance of each item and based on that “keep, “discard” or “introduce NEW”.
- Establish a realistic marketing strategy that is based on achieving goals and reaching milestones for the year.